Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect non-personal information such as:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referring website
- Time and date of your visit
- Pages viewed
We may collect personal information only in the following circumstances:
- When you leave a comment on an article
- When you send an email to the site administration
- When you click on Google Ad banners
How We Use Your Information
We use the non-personal information collected to:
- Analyze user behavior and trends
- Improve the quality of our website
- Conduct research and analytics
Your personal information may be used for:
- Responding to inquiries and comments
- Administration and moderation of comments
- Fraud prevention and legal purposes
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you leave a comment or send an email to us. However, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure, and as such, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text data stored on your browser by websites you visit. These text files make it easier for websites to remember your preferences, settings, and activities, facilitating a smoother user experience.
Types of Cookies We Use
These are strictly necessary cookies that are crucial for the proper functioning of our website. They are usually set in response to actions you take such as filling out forms or setting preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work correctly as a result.
These cookies help us understand the behavior of our visitors and the usage patterns of our website. They assist us in improving site performance and optimizing user experience. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Enhancing Your Experience: Cookies enable us to tailor our content and settings according to your preferences, thus providing you with a more personalized browsing experience.
- Analytical Insights: With the help of cookies, we can assess the performance of our website and understand which pages are most useful to our audience.
- Moderation and Security: Cookies help in the moderation of comments and also serve to implement security measures.
You have the ability to enable, disable, or delete cookies through your browser settings. The way to do this differs from browser to browser, and you should consult your browser’s “Help” menu for detailed instructions.